We are currently open for exhibition proposals from all artists with different mediums. Exhibitions are normally scheduled for 6 weeks unless agreed otherwise.
Contemporary Art Platform will accept proposals on an ongoing basis. Artists must submit all required documents for consideration. If an artist is chosen to exhibit with us, we will get in touch with you regarding the exhibition schedule. Once accepted, artists must submit additional content for publicity, marketing and the press.
Decisions will be made based on the following criteria:
– A clear and articulated proposal of a central idea for the exhibition.
– Aesthetic resonance between work in a single medium or a significant dialogue presented across different mediums.
Proposals are submitted online using the below form, incomplete proposals or incorrectly formatted will not be considered.
Proposals should include:
– Cover sheet: Include your name and contact information(phone number – email). In the case of group exhibitions, a curator or administrator should submit the proposal and act as contact person.
– Artist Bio: one for each artist and/or information about a group of artists.
– Curation text
– Proposal Narrative: The proposal narrative is a one- to three-page written narrative that details the proposed theme and contents of the exhibition.
Please include the following in your proposal:
-Title of the exhibition.
– List of exhibitors.
– Why the works are coming together for exhibition.
– Artistic, social, cultural implications of the exhibition.
We will do our best to accommodate your request. However, due to our tight schedule and volume of requests, your proposal is not approved nor declined until you have received a confirmation letter by email from CAP.