Contemporary Art Platform is dedicated to delivering top-notch workshops that cater to different audiences.
With this we aim to help our local community challenge and prosper artistically and with tangible skills.
We are currently open for workshop proposals from all artists with different mediums and messages. Workshops are normally scheduled for 4 days unless agreed otherwise.
Contemporary Art Platform will accept proposals on an ongoing basis. Instructors must submit all required documents for consideration. If workshop is chosen to take place with us, we will get in touch with you regarding the workshop schedule. Once accepted, Instructors must submit additional content for publicity, marketing and the press.
Decisions will be made based on the following criteria:
– A clear and articulated proposal of a central idea for the workshop.
– Artistic, social, cultural implications of the workshop.
Proposals are submitted online using the below form, incomplete proposals or incorrectly formatted will not be considered.
Proposals should include:
– Cover sheet: Include your name and contact information (phone number and email).
– Instructor Bio
– Workshop text
– Proposal Narrative: The proposal narrative is a one- to three-page written narrative that details the proposed theme and contents of the workshop.
Please include the following in your proposal:
– Title of the Workshop.
– List of needs and requirements.
– limit of attendees
We will do our best to accommodate your request. However, due to our tight schedule and volume of requests, your proposal is not approved nor declined until you have received a confirmation letter by email from CAP.